INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN A TENDER FOR DELIVERIES OF RAPE SEEDS FOR 2022-2023
ARIA BIO Polska Sp. z o.o., a manufacturer of rapeseed oil and methyl esters located in Legionowo (05-120), at 28 Józefa Piłsudskiego street, with its manufacturing plant in Borek Wielkopolski (63-810), at 1 Jeżewska street, would kindly like to invite you to participate in a tender for rapeseed delivery.
- Moisture: max. 9.00%;
- Total dockage: max. 2.00%;
- Unusable dockage: max. 1.00%;
- Oil content: min. 40%;
- Erucic acid content: max. 2.0%;
- Glucosinolate content: max. 25µmol / 1g of dry fat-free mass;
- UFA content: max. 2.0%;
- Sprouted grain content: max. 1.0%;
- Rapeseed free of live pests, healthy, of commercial quality, with specific smell.
- Rapeseed free of live pests, healthy, of commercial quality, with specific smell. It is not genetically modified and complies with the provisions of the European non-GMO regulations as in the Act of 13 June 2019 on marking the products manufactured without genetically modifies organisms (GMO) as non-GMO products (i.e. Journal of Laws of year 2019, item 1401). 2.10 Any contamination of rapeseed by bedstraw (Galium) seeds exceeding 2.0% disqualifies such rapeseed as commercial goods, and the Buyer is relieved from any claims by the Seller, and the Seller is obliged to pick up such non-compliant rapeseed from the Buyer at the Seller’s cost and risk.
- The Buyer may refuse to accept rapeseed if the percentage of seeds with charred insides exceeds 1% or the quality requirements are not complied with, in particular: a) the percentage of mouldy seeds exceeds 1%; or b) a distinct foreign odour may be detected; or the percentage of bedstraw (Galium) seeds present in the product exceeds 2% of the rapeseed lot’s weight (if in a vehicle) or the presence of live flour mites (Acarus siro) may be detected or the amount of dead flour mites in the product exceeds 20 pcs/kg; or 2.13.6 the amount of glucosinolates exceeds 25μM/gsmb; or the percentage of erucic acid exceeds 2%; or the total percentage of contaminants exceeds 12%; or the product’s moisture content exceeds 9%.
- Delivered product contains seeds of genetically modified organisms; or the transport means fails to meet specified requirements.
- In case the Buyer refuses to accept rapeseed, the Buyer prepares a refusal report specifying underlying causes.